As we round out the year, there are several new addresses I’d like people to use to contact me or get my book.
First, raywenderlich.com has re-branded to Kodeco. Still the same great content created by terrific people, but with a fresh new design that makes it easier to follow the learning path that you prefer.
If you want to read my macOS by Tutorials book, it’s now at kodeco.com/books/macos-by-tutorials.
As we all know, Twitter is in meltdown and I no longer use it. I’d love it if you came over to Mastodon. People on Mastodon are friendly and sharing. It feels much more like a community.
My suggestions are:
- Be nice!
- Don’t stress about choosing a server, you can follow anyone from any server and you can transfer your account to a different server if you change your mind.
- Follow hashtags as well as people, and add hashtags to your posts.
- Use Favorite to tell people you liked their post and Boost to share with your followers.
- Add hashtags using UpperCamelCase to assist screen readers e.g. #AdventOfCode, not #adventofcode.
- Follow me: @[email protected]
I look forward to seeing you there.
And finally, if you want to support my work, please buy me a coffee.