Last year, I wrote a 3 part series of articles on using SwiftUI to build a Mac app. I would like to thank everyone who contacted me about this series. It was received very well and revealed that there is still a large amount of interest in programming for the Mac.
Some of the responses I got were pointing out different or better ways to do things, so I am going to list them here, adding to this post as I get new information. The relevant sections in the original posts will have links to the fixes suggested here, but I decided it was easier to list the changes in a separate post, rather than asking people to re-read the whole series looking for modifications.